Entry #3 Discovering Markets within a Video Game

 Hello friends! Something I was raging about today was the ridiculous in-game market for items in this new video game I picked up. The game is called Counter Strike. It sounds like an appealing game being that it is free and all but when I looked at the prices for new skins of the same guns they provide you with, my jaw dropped! 

Counter-Strike has a highly addicting loot box system. You can pay for a case and a key with USD and when you open it you have chances of getting items worth .03 cents or items that can reach over a million dollars. The reason the skins for guns/knives are so expensive is all based on rarity. If I were you, I would steer clear. Comment below what you think about this. Does this make you want to rage?




(Fun Fact: This knife is worth over $200,000+)

Comments

Popular Posts